10/31/2009

It's been long enough.

I haven't used this blog in awhile, so I'm not going to go back and tell you everything that happened within the past few months.
I WILL say that due to financial difficulties, I'm living back at mom's.
My sister just turned 19.
I got two Jury Duty summons for the same day and time, and got out of them by emailing a copy of my school schedule.
School and work have been rather busy and difficult as of late, but I still like them both.
I just had a VERY fun night taking part in a Bachelorette party, and went to a club while I was very out of it. It was fun, yet surreal and very weird at the same time.

I'm doing NaNoWriMo for November, which starts in fourteen minutes.
I'm so. very. nervous.
And very tired, so I probably won't start writing.
Or... I will, but only a little.
Or. A lot. We'll see.
I may have to set a word limit for tonight... haha.
This blog is actually to talk about my journey on the crazy trip that is NaNoWriMo, so you'll hear about that a lot.
I'll try to incorperate other aspects of my life so that it doesn't get too repetitive.
We'll see.

Okay, I think that's it.

<3

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do NOT be hard on yourself if some writing days come up short. It's a 30day event and you can make up in the middle. It's what I am so sure I will be doing along this journey. Hang in there. Real life is full of distractions...

    ReplyDelete