11/27/2009

Busy, busy, busy.

Life got really hectic for a few days, and it's all I can do to squeeze in a few hours of sleep.
I shoved myself through days, going to class, working, and writing my novel.
I squeezed a test in early and I missed my Yoga flow as a result.
I rode with my family to my grandma's on Tuesday, after attending class, working, and hastily packing. I slept some on the way there, but didn't sleep nearly enough. I wrote a few thousand words that day, and watched a Thanksgiving and a Christmas movie with my sister.
The next day, my sister and I decorated my grandma's sun porch with Christmas stuff and I wrote another few thousand words.
Thanksgiving day, I woke up at 9:30 to my uncle waking me up by putting his dog in the bed with me, though she just snuggled up to me. I woke up and caught thirty minutes of the parade before going back to bed. I woke up again, got ready for the day, and made it out too late to see the "hot guy" that was sitting in the living room. I hung out with my cousins all day, made my mom cry, cried myself, watched football, played Frisby, fell asleep on the couch after writing a thousand or so words, and woke up to watch more TV with the family and laugh at my mom's snoring. We drove home last night, and I sat with my sister while mom went to the gas station. After moving to my room and putting Snow White in, I wrote more, and eventually broke 50,000 words. I'm not finished with my novel yet, but I'm still very excited.
I need to go now so that I can do some Spanish and get back to writing.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Word Count: 50, 711

No comments:

Post a Comment