11/07/2009

I just don't want to.

Kimbra says:
Write these next few thousand words for me : (
Rayne says:
Sure, here you go...
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
Kimbra says:
BRILLIANT!

This is about how I'm feeling right now.
I don't want to write the rest of my 3,000something words.
I think it's because I'm in the "I have to do this" instead of "I want to do this" mindset.
I mean, don't get me wrong; I love writing. I love the feeling of having these characters and their small world that I'm responsible for, and I love seeing my babies come to life.
But I'm in a rough spot that I find myself trying to plow through.
I don't want any of these characters to be left behind and fall off of the page's surface, so I have to figure out how I'm including all of them still.
Le sigh.

On another note, I bought a 1 year old $300 laptop from a student that sold it through Craigslist.
It has everything that I need, except for a functioning internet, which I shall take care of tomorrow before work.
I've wanted a laptop for years now, but haven't had enough until now to purchase one.
The feeling of elation that I felt upon buying it was amazing.

I suppose that's all for today.
But to plowing through tonight's words!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment