11/22/2009

Oh, November.

So I have been struck by how fast November actually flew by.
I updated my Myspace blog after letting it sit there for ten days.
It seems that I did the same exact thing to this poor little blog.
Sorry!!

Okay, so obviously I've been incredibly busy.
I don't know how I've found the time for the internet, buuuut whatever.

... I honestly don't have a whole lot to say.
Work is going well, but we're getting crazier and I don't handle that well after sitting by myself for half of the day. We'll see how I handle today, though.
I bought "New Moon" tickets! My best friend Dani and I are seeing it on Monday.
Speaking of Dani, she and my friend John helped me put my Christmas lights up...
I know, I know! It's early, but we caught the Christmas Bug!
I'm going out of town for Thanksgiving, and leaving on Tuesday. It's taken a lot of work to get everything rearranged in order to get out of town. I have classes on Wednesday, but we won't be here, so I'm taking a test on Monday instead of Wednesday. I also had to talk to my manager at work about my schedule on Tuesday and get that fixed.
All I need to do is get through the next two days, and I'll have two days to do whatever.
I can't wait to see my grandma, and decoarate her house on Wednesday, and stuff my face on Thursday.

I think that's all for right now...
I'm going to go eat and watch "Big Daddy," and maybe study for my History test tomorrow.

Word Count: 35, 204

I hope all of ya'll's novels are coming along nicely!
Good luck on hitting the 50K!

No comments:

Post a Comment