1/18/2010

Crazy, Lazy

So yesterday I worked from 3 to 7:30.
After coming home, I sat alone until my friend Alex got here at 10.
We ended up driving to WalMart and spending some time in the movie section, in which I found "The Hangover" and decided to purchase that before leaving.
I went through self check, which was stupid for two reasons... 1) I wanted to use the rest of my gift card, and ended up having to use cash because it wouldn't cover the entire cost, and 2) I needed to show my ID because I had, in my posession, a rated R movie. I felt stupid explaining to the impatient woman a few people behind me that I needed approval for a rated R movie. I failed to mention that I'm 21, which I should have mentioned so that she didn't think I'm younger. People usually do think that I'm younger than I am... It's my baby face, and lack of appropriate height.
Anyway.
After WalMart, I drove us to Blockbuster, and was greeted with dark windows.
Bummer!
So we drove back to my house, got on the internet, and eventually ended up watching "The Hangover."
I'm in love with that movie.
I don't know whether it's got some of the best dialogue or funniest jokes or fantastic characters or most outlandish situations or all of the above, but I love that movie.
Around 2 a.m., I got an IHOP craving, and mentioned it to my friend Andy, who mentioned it to his friend Gaby, and the four of us met up at IHOP and ended up sitting there until 4:30 a.m.
During the time at IHOP we:
- Dubbed me "Homegirl."
- Made friends with our Waitress.
- Found out that Andy doesn't have dignity : p
- Whitnessed a near fight, which ended up turning into a rather large verbal fight until the people who wanted to fight left. Blah.
- Made several random jokes and had a really fun time.
After Alex and I got back to my house, we got on the internet for another thirty minutes, and I excused myself and went to sleep at 5 a.m.

At 8 a.m., I woke up to a text message from Andy. Instead of answering, I rolled over and fell asleep again.
At 9:45 a.m., I recieved a phone call from my friend Michelle, which I haven't returned... whoops >< Instead of answering, I let it go to voicemail and rolled over.
At 11:30 a.m., both of my alarms went off and I hit snooze on one of them until it shut off entirely.
At 1 p.m., I pulled myself out of my dream and dragged myself to my mom's bathroom, where I proceeded to shower.
At 2 p.m., I was back in my bed and watching random Youtube videos and sitting on facebook.
At 2:45 p.m., I made myself some eggs and toast and ate that while Alex and I chatted for a bit.
At 3 p.m., Alex took her leave and I turned all of my lights out, flopped into my bed and sat with my laptop in my lap, watching Youtube videos until 5 p.m.
I eventually straightened my hair, shaved my legs and cleaned my room.
I unloaded the dishwasher and put the clean towels away.
I should probably get dressed and put makeup on in preperation to go to John's...
Hmmm.

I plan on spending the vast majority of the rest of my night with Mr. John, and coming home sometime in the wee hours of the morning.
That's usually how it works, anyway.
Andy was hoping that I would throw a small party, but I'm pretty sure that it isn't happening.

Okaaay.
I think that's it.
I'll talk to you cool cats later!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment