2/02/2010

Happenings & Becoming Ke$hafied.

So John's that one night went really well.
We ended up chilling at his house and watching "The Hangover."
I came home around midnight and had a couple of friends over.
We played Pin the Tail on the Donkey with a spin on it, and one of them started puking at 5:30 a.m.
One of his friends came and got him, and I passed out on the couch with my other friend sitting in the floor watching a movie.
My second friend left around noon, and I managed to control my body enough to come flop into my bed.
My first friend came over and got his car, and ten minutes after he left I was hunched over the toilet, puking my guts out.
I spent the rest of the afternoon attempting to feel better: I showered, threw up again, tried eating bread, tried eating toast, sat in my bathroom floor for awhile with my laptop nearby for entertainment purposes just in case I puked again, and ended up feeling well enough to go to work around 4:30.
I sat on blog TV and watched Mr. Adam do his broadcast. Love your work, sir!

I hung out with John recently enough; he and I basically chilled with my family and watched "The Princess Bride."

I've hung out with Alex and Andy quite a bit lately which is fun.

I cancelled on a couple of friends last week because 8 o' clock a.m. classes are kicking my butt, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.
In reality I'm not, but I'm trying to think positive.

Classes started for me, and I rather like them.

Different topic entirely:
I don't know how it's happened.
I was so anti-Ke$ha months ago.
Sure, I, like many, was blown away by how catchy Tik Tock is, but that was as far as my interest in her went.
I didn't understand one of my friends obsession, and didn't understand why several of my facebook friends insisted on posting links and such to her music.
Then I heard "Blah Blah Blah," which just happens to be MORE catchy than her aforementioned song.
And then, on accident, I listened to her entire album.
And that's when I realized that her music isn't bad. At all. In fact, it's funny and actually a little good.
I still don't like Ke$ha... I hate that I have to include the dollar sign every time I go to spell her name. I dislike that she's scraggly and insists on being sort of trashy. But I couldn't find anything wrong with her music.
Oh man. I've been Ke$hafied.

... Anyway, on to more important things.
Well, maybe not so much important as higher priority...

Classes are still going well, except that I skipped World Lit Monday.
That was because I didn't go to sleep until 4:45 a.m. Monday morning and had to wake up at 6:30 a.m. that very same morning.
I attended History and was actually capable of coherent thought throughout that class.
I lost my focus toward the middle of BCIS, and could barely comprehend the lecture. I left when she dismissed us early, and skipped World Lit; I was already tired, and knew that if I stayed I would only get worse.
I had to fight my eyelids the entire way home, and pulled into my driveway around 11.
I came back to my room, fell asleep, woke up around 4 that afternoon.
I woke up, worked out, filmed a video, visited with Andy, chatted with the family, and Andy and I went to a friend's later that night.
We ended up going to Wal Mart, getting Taco Bell twice, chatted, filmed a crazy video, watched "The Hangover" managed to turn it into a game, went through some "Never have I ever" questions, and ended up crashing around five this morning.
I woke up eventually to text messages and a phone call, but managed to roll over and get comfortable again, despite sharing the couch with Mr. Andy.
I came home in the mid afternoon, unloaded my car, showered, facebooked, did a History quiz with Brandon, did three BCIS assignments, watched Tv with the family, worked out, watched "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs," and came back here around midnight.
I am now attempting to settle down so that I can attend all 3 classes tomorrow.

Probably just taking notes in History, going through another lesson in BCIS, and I have a test in World Lit over Oedipus Rex.
I also just found out that I have 29 assignments due in BCIS by the 7th. Awesome. /sarcasm

I don't know what else I can say...
So I think I'm going to wrap this bloggity up.

Ya'll have a great week!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment