2/23/2010

Keep Going

I've been in the lowest of spirits the past couple of days.
I don't feel like myself.
It could be the most saddening combination of PMS, sickness and losing a friend that's causing it...
Actually, I'm sure that's it.

The losing a friend thing is kind of my fault.
and by "kind of" I mean "it is."
Well, partially, anyway.
I don't want to say any more than that.

Other things are happening to brighten up my life...
I've been hanging out with Andy and Alex more; our times together are usually very fun.
I have the most amazing best guy friend in my life, even though he is also one of the most confusing human beings on the planet. We had a mini adventure recently which I am trying so very hard not to talk or blog about, because I don't want to ruin the moment that we had, even though it caused some confusion on my side.
Classes are going decently, though History would be going better if I would just study.

You know. I am so out of practice with this blog thing that it doesn't seem second nature anymore.
Maybe it's because I feel like I can't be as open and honest in a blog that's so, well, out in the open.
I don't know. But I hope my blogging ability returns to me soon.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment