2/16/2010

Life

Up until five hours ago, I didn't know where I wanted to go within my life.
Last night, my mom asked me why I can't just be a novelist.
I don't think anyone can start out JUST being a novelist, unless they write super well and can convince others that they do.
A novelist is something that I would love to be; I have three books at the moment lodged in my brain, and I'm sure there are more untapped ideas hiding out, but I don't think I can start off just doing that.
When I told my mother, she suggested that I could substitute teach.
THIS is where the lightbulb clicked.
I can major English, minor in Creative Writing, substitute teach and write novels. It just seems like a life that I would love living, plus a significant other.
I'm actually excited at the moment to get my life to where I can do that.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment