3/27/2010

Good Day

I'm going to update really quick about the few cool and exciting things that happened the past couple of days (well, they're cool and exciting to me...).

Friday I had the one class, came home, ended up napping until an hour before work.
Work went well last night.

Today is full of different surprises.
I went to my one three hour class today; I talked with the two guys that I normally talk to, and met another one that I talked to the first couple of classes - I don't think he likes me very much, but he accepted my Facebook friend request (out of obligation, mainly) anyway.
I froze the entire class, which wasn't so exciting, but talking to the aforementioned fellas was; we started brain storming for our final project, which is to direct and act out a children's story. I volunteered to co-write the script, because I do, indeed, write.
Dude, maybe I could submit it to script frenzy!? Hmm. (We'll see about this; I'm intentionally avoiding script frenzy at the moment for non-specified reasons.)
Anyway...
After getting out of class, I welcomed the warmer weather with open arms; I took off my jacket as I walked, feeling the sun on my exposed arms.
The wind was crazy, but I didn't care.
I called mom, then made my way to QT for a cappuccino; I needed coffee if I wanted to stay awake any longer.
While gulping down my coffee, I drove to another gas station (all the while driving with my windows down and Goo Goo Dolls blasting) and put $20 worth of gas in my tank, noticing that the guy behind the register was one of my friends during my sophomore or junior year of high school that I hadn't seen in years.
I drove out to the post office afterward and shipped the 72 books that I found to the Mississippi Delta area (http://www.thehpalliance.org/accio-books/ <--- CLICK IT!), awarding Hufflepuff 175 points.
After getting home, I settled into bed and made a Youtube video, only to be disturbed by my aunt not too long after I finished filming.
It's okay, though, because she let Rachel and I tag along and go to the movies with her, Owen and his friend to see "How to Tame Your Dragon," which was REALLY cute and pretty awesome in 3D.
After getting home, I had Rachel help me level up in KHII and I fell asleep on the couch.
When I woke up, Ethan and Mary were here and leaving, and Rachel was napping in mom's bed.
I did a load of dishes and came in here to do some homework, and knocked a good portion out before passing out on the couch again; this beautiful spring day and it's noises were relaxing and soothing - a perfect day to have off work.
Rachel and I eventually chose to watch Fantasia, and are in the beginning portion at the moment. Love this movie.
And this brings you up to date.

Great day.
I hope y'all's days are going just as smoothly : )

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment