3/23/2010

Keeping Busy

So I concluded my spring break with the weekend, which wasn't too busy.

Friday Rachel and I went to another mall and wandered around for a good 2 1/2 hours.
We went to a good amount of shops...
Toy stores, the Disney store, Hot Topic, an Asian Culture store, the book store (I thought I would never get out of there. Ever.), and other random shops.
It was a great day, despite getting lost on the way there, and despite forgetting how to get home.
Whenever we got home, we rounded up the laundry and took it to my aunt's, where we proceed to wash it and play a trivia game with my cousin.
It was a lot of fun, and I'm glad we all finally got to hang out; I missed him.
He fed us Chilli dogs that made me feel like I was going to die but were oh so very good, and we headed home shortly after because our laundry was done.
I spent the rest of the night playing KHII and drying our clothes, ending up in bed by 4 a.m.

Saturday and Sunday were about the same; I slept in until an hour or so before work, and went to work. When I got home, I played KHII or did random stuff on the internet.
No, I haven't worked out in two weeks, and this is why I don't mention it... I've gotten so lazy : /

Yesterday I went to classes for the first time in a week and found out that I kind of really missed them.
History was rough due to the limited attention span and tiredness that haunted me until I took my nap.
BCIS wasn't hard at all; I finished the assignments that we should have done by Wednesday during the twenty minutes at the end of class.
W Lit wasn't hard, either; I basically caught up with everyone while trying to keep focussed and discuss Othello, and found out that we have a test in there tomorrow. Oh joy.
I came home and took a nap afterward, and when I woke up hung out with my sister for a bit...
We played I Spy because I found an amazing book with several puzzles in it.
Then we visited with my uncle who dropped by to check on us.
Theeen we went to Wal Mart, letting dad come with us since he arrived.
When we got home, we started cleaning mom's room (taking a break to eat) and ended up spending the rest of the night in there. I didn't mind that; her room looks amazing.
We played I Spy a bit more and went to bed around 5 a.m.

Today all I've done is wake up and shower.
I work from 2:30 to close. Fuuun.

My grandma is doing a lot better (she was in the hospital, was fixed, released, and had to go back because she was bleeding out of her stoma [hole in her throat]); they performed surgery on her heart to fix the stints in it, and she says she's a lot better and that she feels the worst is over. I hope so; I want her to get better.
I would also like for my mom to come home and stay for awhile, but I know that Mamaw needs her more. She comes home tomorrow for a day or so though, so that's exciting!!!

Okay, I'm going to go; need to get ready for work.
have a great week!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment