4/20/2010

4/20

As is usual for 4/20, I got together with a group of friends and got TOTALLY stoned.
Juuuuust kidding.
I actually did a ton of other stuff instead, because 4/20 is just not a "holiday" that I'm interested in celebrating.

I spent the wee hours of the morning this morning watching home movies with my mom and sister; we got to see several hours of our childhood, including a visit to Florida to see my dad's side, a chinese new year parade, and a country western play.
I finally got into bed at 5:30, and slept until 1:30 in the afternoon.
After showering, I watched youtube videos and started my chapter 28 quiz, and had to get ready for work around 4:30.
I talked on the phone with Alex for a minute, then left for work at 5:15.
I clocked in at 5:30 and worked until 10.
Work went well, except that the amount of questions and random odd requests that people had stressed me out.
Now I'm home and about to finish my chapter 28 quiz and watch "Two Brothers" with mom.

Homework list:
History - ch. 27 & 28 quizzes, review for test, do graphic organizer.
BCIS - prepare a power point presentation.
World Lit - Read "A Raisin in the Sun," and "The Note."
Film Appreciation - write film critique over "How to Train Your Dragon," write paper over filming experience, make storyboard. I already finished ALL of the chapter quizzes, so I'm fine there.
Oh college... your amount of work is overwhelming at times.

Okay, I suppose that's all.
I can't afford to procrastinate any more.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment