4/09/2010

Excerpt

"here's the sick, twisted thing: part of me thinks i deserve this... if i wasn't such a lame excuse for a person, something right might happen to me. it's not fair, because i didn't ask for dad to leave, and i didn't ask to be depressed, and i didn't ask for us to have no money, and i didn't ask to want to fuck boys, and i did'nt ask to be so stupid, and i didn't ask to have no real friends, and i didn't ask to have half the shit that comes out of my mouth come out of my mouth. all i wanted was one fucking break, one idiotic good thing, and that was clearly too much to ask for, too much to want." - Will Grayson from "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" by John Green and David Levithan.

I wanted to document this, because it sticks - I've been here, and I'm hoping he gets out soon.
(except for the fucking boys part. for me that's totally normal and I'm not fighting it. haha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment