4/05/2010

Hello 1 a.m.

I started this lovely Monday by oversleeping.
I went to all 3 classes; we watched a movie in History, was in BCIS for 30 minutes, then sat outside my World Lit classroom for an hour. That class was actually intrigueing today; we looked at Comp II books and gave input, then finished discussing Hedda Gabler and took a quiz over it.
I took a nap when I got home and woke up at 4:30 in the afternoon dazed and confused.
My uncle came by shortly after, left ten minutes after that, and I hung out with my mom and sister for a couple of hours watching Sherlock Holmes again and working on History crap.
My dad came over at 6:30, hung around, and mom and I left at 9 to go to the movie place thing.
Shortly after we got home, Brandon came over to work on the History stuff.
We've been at this since around 10. it's 1:30 a.m. I'm not happy.
I missed out on watching Jurassic Park with my family : /
As much as that movie haunted me through my childhood, I really like it.

You can tell my heart isn't in this post; I'm way too frustrated to come up with a better one.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment