4/09/2010

I almost forgot!

I've been doing well with BEDA even though I update late every day, but tonight I almost completely forgot.

Today I woke up at 1 to a text message, then ended up sleeping in until 3 in the afternoon.
After waking up I lazed about in bed for a couple of hours, then got ready for my night.
I went to the bank, then to Walmart to get to get a $20 bill split into a ten and two fives.
After coming back home, I filmed a youtube video (http://www.youtube.com/thenameiskimbra)and posted it.
Then Rachel, mom and I went to a book store so that I could buy a copy of "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" by John Green and David Levithan, and ended up buying "The Note," which I picked to read for World Lit, and a copy of "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" with "Through the Looking Glass" slipped in there.
Then we went to the laundromat to do laundry, back home to start drying our clothes, then to Walmart for groceries.
We made and ate dinner while watching TV, and I showered at some point.
Now I'm reading the John Green/David Levithan book and chatting. Yay!?

Tomorrow I don't have class, which means I don't have to wake up in three hours. Score!
But I do have to read some notes and do an assignment so that's dumb.
And I work at 5:30, then hopefully hanging out with Kimmi.

Saturday all I'm doing is working, and Sunday I'm pretty sure I'm off and will be going to church and getting together with my film group.
Yup.

Okay, that's all for now even though I feel like I could type for ages and write a novel in one night.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment