4/28/2010

I'm freakin' exhausted, man.

I didn't get into bed until around 4:30 a.m., and didn't technically fall asleep until 5 a.m.
I woke up at 6:45 a.m., forced myself out of bed, put on my presentation dress clothes, and drove up to campus.
I sat through a miserable history class and wrote notes, went through a miserable presentation (of which I got an 80% on), and sat through other people's presentations in World Literature.
When I got back home, I dragged my laptop out to the couch and sat out here with Ethan.
When he and mom left, I slept on the couch for 45 minutes; in case you can't do math, I only got 1 hour and 45 minutes of sleep last night, so the extra 45 minutes was needed.
I clocked in at work by 3, took a lunch at 5:20 (ate taco bell and read my novel while listening to music... yes, I am THAT talented), did recovery/go backs, helped make sure the store was perfect, and was finally released by 10:15 p.m. Yes, I WAS a zombie by the end, thanks for enquiring.
When I got home, I changed into my pajamas and grabbed dinner, then let Brandon in so that we could study. I copied his notes and we started to study when I got a text from Alex: "Come outside."
I put on my flip flops immediately and rushed outside, and was met by Alex and Andy.
I gave them both extra long hugs; I missed them so much... I haven't had a whole lot of time to dedicate to a social life, so it was nice of them to come to me. I really do appreciate it. I love you two : )
Also, a HUGE thanks goes out to Brandon for staying so late, and allowing me to use his notes; without you I may not have a chance of passing this test. You're a good friend : )
I got all but 1 1/4 pages of the notes copied, which I may go ahead and do really quick...
On second though, no. No I won't. I will do that before work.
Anyway. We all hung out with dad, mom and Rachel and chatted and carried on for a bit as I hastily typed notes in my zombie-like state.
Everyone left around 1:30, and it is now 2 a.m. on a Thursday.
How am I still awake, you ask?
Pumping my body full of caffiene. I've had six or seven diet cokes, a caramel java chiller with an extra shot of espresso from Sonic, and a medium diet pepsi from Taco Bell.
It is SO time for bed; I can barely register coherent conversation and think clearly.
How am I able to TYPE!?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment