4/27/2010

In a better place.

Today I was finally able to sleep in until 1 in the afternoon, which is good due to the fact that I didn't sleep until 5:30 a.m.
I didn't do anything besides hang out with Rachel, Owen, Ethan and eventually Ben this afternoon.
I went to work around 5:15, and clocked in at 5:30.
I was put to the task of going through the clearance items, then I did recovery and go backs.
We got out of there by ten, and Brandon came over and we studied for our History test.
I started listening to Existence Church's "Sex" sermon (part of the "Elephant in the Room" series).
After this ends, I will practice my power point presentation, then most likely go to bed; I have class at 8.

I've thought about skipping my 8 o'clock class so that I can have a better idea of how I'm going to present. I may, but then again I know it isn't a good idea. We'll see. I have a test in there in two days, so... might want to attend.

I have tomorrow's classes, then my presentation is over and done with. Then I have a test on Friday, a test on Saturday (a ton of studying to do), EDGEFEST on Saturday!!!, Church on Sunday (or work, depending on what's happening there), need to work on a presentation for Monday's World Lit and read the novel for that, then work on the presentation and things for Saturday's Film Appreciation. Holy crap. Make it stop!
THEN there are finals! Ahhhh!

Okay, I'm done.
Talk to you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment