4/27/2010

Just a day.

So I woke up on time (due to my mom) and went to classes.
I took notes in History and did our viewing guide, gathered information on a new topic in BCIS for my power point, and talked about "A Raisin in the Sun" for World Lit.
When I got home, I took a nap, and woke up to my youngest cousin being here.
I've been working on this power point ever since, really, only breaking to watch "Iron Man" (which captured my attention but wasn't as good as anticipated) and shower.
Dad was supposed to come over, but he didn't... he got drunk instead. Do me a favor... don't let alcohol consume your life. It will only consume your life, and you will only end up disappointing people.
Now I'm watching a movie with mom, and this dude has plenty of play; he hit on a woman, said Satan was egging him on in a childish way, then kissed her. haha.
With that said, I think I'm going to go. I should be refocusing on my power point, which is coming along nicely. I've got a few slides done, plenty of information, and a video example of what not to do under a copyright law that I made myself. : )

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment