4/17/2010

Leave that poor cat alone!

Rachel is harassing our cat, Tigger.
Tigger hates being picked up, but Rachel insisted upon picking her up.
/headshake.
poor Tigger.

Today wasn't good.
It wasn't one of those terrible days, but it wasn't the sort of day I'm used to having.

I started it out argueing on Facebook with a guy I knew in high school.
I replied to his status with a matter-of-fact statement that he didn't like ("I can use proper grammar and you can't. You suck." to his "Im in Las Vegas and your not here so you suck").
This led to him being a complete asshole, firing back with "Shut up Kimbra I don't need your annoying comments on my wall."
"Wow, someone is being a huge asshole. Good morning, Sunshine." Then "And. This is a status, not your wall."
He fired back with something about "Is your life so pathetic that you needed to say that?"
I said "Don't be mad that I'm smarter than you ____. Now run along and get trashed."
And I deleted him.
The mature thing to have done would be to not comment back at all - to simply ignore the douchebag.
But I didn't. I fought back, and then deleted him. This continued until a little after I got home from class.
I'm sick of a few people and their constant douchebaggery. I'm finished trying to be nice to them when I get offended. I really don't care - if you can't be nice, I don't need you in my life.
That's an overdramatic statement that I may or may not rethink later, but for now it stands.

Class went well, though.
We watched "Cabaret," which is an old musical that takes place in Berlin, Germany.
I honestly really liked it; it left me speechless at the end.
Some of the characters bothered me, but the actors were so good that it made up for it.
I took a nap after I got home.
And woke up, sat on the internet for awhile.
I thought I needed to be at work by 5:30, but it ended up being 5, so I was 15 minutes late.
... Awesome, Kimbra. Way to suck at life.

Work was okay. It wasn't good, but it wasn't terrible.

And that brings you to when I got home, ate, showered, and sat down on my couch.
Yay!?

I'm going to church tomorrow (most likely Sunday School instead of the serman), then meeting with my film group; I think we're actually filming tomorrow, which is nice.

Okay, that's all for now.
Goodnight!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment