4/19/2010

Not much to report.

Today I woke up bright and early to go to class, after not getting to bed until 1 or 2 a.m.
I woke up an hour late, however; at 7:25 I recieved a phone call waking me up, rolled out of bed, threw on some random clothes, scarfed down a yogurt, brushed my teeth, grabbed my stuff and got out the door. It took a total of ten minutes; I didn't touch my hair or do makeup this morning.
After taking notes in history, and stopping because I was frustrated, I went with Brandon to the Library to work on our graphic organizer.
I didn't have BCIS, so I skipped that.
I went to World Lit and was met with viewing "The Raisin in the Sun," which is actually good. I also found out that class is cancelled so that we can catch up on our reading; that doesn't make sense to me, but I'll take it.
After arriving home, I climbed back into bed and slept until 4.
When I woke up, I got some lunch, dragged my laptop to mom's room and proceeded to work on my Film Appreciation CD Rom thing. I knocked those out after a couple of hours, so that's awesome.
I watched "Thelma and Louise" with mom, and I rather liked it; I'm just sad that they couldn't create a better lives for themselves in Mexico.
After the movie, and eating a delicious dinner of pork chops and scalloped potatos, we put in "The Watchmen" and watched it.
Honestly, I think I liked it, though I'm not sure; there was too much information presented to me to digest.
Now I'm typing up this blog, and about to play some KHII.
Whoop-whoo!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment