4/22/2010

Oh the joys of blogging late...

Yes, it's 2 a.m.
Yes, this will be a hasty blog... I'm editing a vlog.

Today I went to classes, took notes in history, learned about good/bad powerpoint presentations in BCIS, and got to come home instead of going to World Lit.
I fell asleep and woke up an hour before I had to be at work.
Work went smoothly; it was kind of slow so I had enough time to quadruple check (no joke) my side that night.
I also got to see my manager's wedding pictures, which were awesome, and got to see him all giddy because he's married - I think that's really sweet.
When I got home I ate dinner and played Wii sports with my dad and sister, and filmed my Youtube video for two hours...
This new system of film-edit-film-edit-film-edit-view-edit-film-etc. just doesn't work; it takes entirely too long -_-
And I may get off of here soon and watch a movie or play KHII or something... I have slacked SO bad on KHII.
And! Our movie that we filmed on Saturday is edited, and almost ready to post. yay!

Okay, that's all from me today.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment