4/23/2010

One week.

One week left of BEDA.
Two weeks left of this semester.
So much stuff to do.
So very little time.

Today I woke up and went to my only class.
I took really good notes in History, after handing in my quiz (of which I got a 100% on).
I went to the writing center afterward and worked for two hours on it, only stopping to chat with a friend for a minute (it was good to see you : ) ).
When I got home I napped, and eventually woke up to get ready for the rest of my day.
I cleaned off my dresser in an attempt to clean my room, and had to pack up laundry in order to go to the laundromat.
We left mom at the laundromat and went to McDonald's (dollar food), the video store (Transformer's II, Slumdog Millionaire, and Iron Man), and WalMart (groceries, obviously).
After picking mom up, we were able to come home and unload the car.
We watched "Slumdog Millionaire," and I really liked it.
We're watching the second Transformers now (which I bought for $7.50... gooood deal).
annd... that brings us to now. Haha.

Hope y'all have a great day!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment