4/11/2010

So Energetic Lately

I daresay I'm almost happy.
I have no idea what the deal is, but I like it.

I finished "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" by John Green and David Levithan today, and yes I did find several more quotes that I won't share; I figure three is enough.

I also went to Film class, and loved chatting with the fellas before and after; they're all so fun, and it's nice meeting and getting to know new people.

I took a nap afterward, went to work and had a good night (though I worry about one of my coworkers; I hope she's okay).

Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to church (and by 'supposed' I mean I plan on it and I want to), so I should probably go to bed soon.
Then I have the rest of the day free. I'll probably study for History stuff, watch Youtube, clean my room, read for World Lit, etc. etc. because I can't stand to be irresponsible for very long.

I think that's it.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment