4/13/2010

Thirteen Minutes 'til Midnight

Wow, look at me, I'm a mean, lean, bloggin' machine!
Not really.
Okay, I'm typing really fast to beat midnight, so here we go.

Today was boring, really.
All I did was wake up at 1 and wander around my house for four hours, neglecting anything that I /should/ do for classes.
I went on Youtube, I ate at some point, I chatted with mom for a minute, I showered, I talked to Rachel and her guy, I did my hair, and eventually actually got ready for work.
Work went well - I worked with people that I enjoy working with, and we got a lot accomplished.
We were there thirty minutes later than usual, but that's fine.
After getting home I changed into my PJs, made myself a lovely dinner of a salad with chicken, ham and crackers in it, and have been in bed ever since devouring that lovely salad and desert yogurt.
I know, my life is OH SO VERY interesting...
/headshake

Tomorrow I get to wake up super early and go to classes. Even though my day is predictible, I won't spoil it for you - I'll make you wait until tomorrow to her about it in detail.
I have to get my taxes done, and I'm not excited.
And I work.
Oh the joys of being an adult.

Okay, weeelllll. That's all I have for you today.
Have a great day!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment