4/12/2010

What, it's before 2 a.m.!?

Instead of forgetting I figure I'll type out a blog really quick.

Today went well enough.
I woke up to go to my 3 classes, and saw a BUNNY when I arrived on campus.
It was cuuuute. And I wanted to take it home with me.
I texted one of my friends "I totally just saw a bunny on campus."
"That means it'll be a good day!" he responded.
"It better be a damn good cute and fluffy day," I said.
Yes, I'm whitty/cranky at 7:30 a.m.
I got to the campus early to print off the slideshow that we needed today for our in-class quiz, only to find out that I needed to transfer it to a word document, essentially making the notes a layout.
Fine, I could do that; I had thirty minutes, and it only took 20.
I turned in Quiz 24, took Quiz 25, and escaped that class unscathed for the most part.
In BCIS I took a test that took around 40 minutes, and I got a 90% on it. Whoo!
In World Lit we discussed "The Importance of Being Earnest" some more, and have in there on Wednesday.
I came home after class and took a nap, only to be woken up at 5 by mom telling me that dad was here.
So I crawled out of bed, got dressed, and came out to the living room.
Mom was gone, so I watched Tv and hung out with Rachel and dad.
Mom came home and brought the cousins, and we hung out with them for a bit.
We all left the house at the same time, going our seperate directions (dad, Rachel and I to the laundromat, the cousins and mom to the cousins' house).
It only took 30 minutes to do our laundry, which was nice.
Now we're home, chillin'.
Mom brought me home a magnificent "How to Train Your Dragon" happy meal toy (the boy riding Toothless).
And... we're trying to decide whether or not we want to watch a two hour movie. I have to tell ya, I'm not into these 2 hour movies, even though I can stay awake until around 4 a.m. tomorrow morning without getting into too much trouble.
Blah. We'll see.

Also, I've decided on where to get my next tattoo...
I'm getting it on my left side, under where my bra hits. That's going to hurt like a bad word, but it'll be worth it in the end. Now I just have to figure out which Hedwig tattoo I want...

Okie dokie, artichokie. That's all for now.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment