6/01/2010

"Whatever, it's a Jungle Movie!"

I'm not sure where I left off, but here's a blog anyway.
yaaay...

Saturday I went to work and actually got off at a decent time.
I walked into my house to find my mom's friend, my dad, mom and sister chatting and doing their own things.
Dad left around 10, and my mom's friend distracted us for awhile as my sister, mom and I tried to get ready to go out of town.
At 11 p.m. we pulled out of my driveway, and some time later we arrived at my grandma's.
After letting ourselves in, we attempted settling in to our respective rooms without waking my grandma and uncle. Since they have two dogs that are kind of yappy and know when ANYONE so much as passes by the house, this plan failed.
We visited with my grandma and uncle for a bit, then decided that it was time for bed. Rachel and I watched a couple of movies while I played Spider Solitaire and Sims 3, and I crashed around 4 a.m.

I woke up around 3 p.m. on Saturday and wandered around groggy for a bit.
Eventually, Rachel and I got ready and headed to the river to chill on a floaty and perhaps swim.
We floated for awhile in the shade and tried not to fall into the river. Rachel eventually gave up and just jumped in, kind of freaking out about the murky water and dog paddling to the boat ramp in order to climb out.
After getting on a boat that ended up not working properly, I decided to call it a day; I didn't want to float anymore, and I didn't want to swim in the part of the river that we were stuck in (though Rachel DID splash me, so I still got wet).
Upon arriving to my grandma's, I broke out the sprinkler and hose and started dancing through it. When Rachel finished pouting about leaving the river, she joined me and we had a grand ol' time spraying each other with the hose and acting like idiots.
When we went inside, we dried off and ate a really yummy dinner.
I showered afterward, and settled into a chair to play Sims 3 and watch TV.
I joined my sister eventually because my uncle was drunk and chatty, which usually bothers me after awhile.
We watched "River Monsters" on Animal Planet while I played my game, and when mom wanted to sleep we moved to my room.
After watching a couple more movies and staying up until 5 a.m., we both went to sleep.

I woke up at 2:30 p.m. and walked outside to find everyone besides my mom asleep. After finding food I plopped down in a chair, where (I hate to say it) I spent the majority of my day. I played Sims 3, talked to whoever passed by, and watched random movies on TV. I eventually did get ready for my day and helped mom with groceries and such, but most of my day was spent in the chair.
I eventually packed up, made my bed, helped Rachel make the other bed, and loaded up the car. We pulled out of their driveway at 11:05 p.m., and made it home some time later; I was actually trying to get here faster than we got there.
When we got home I cleaned my room some, unpacked, and cleaned off my computer desk. Now I'm in a chair and hanging out with my family while chatting with Miss Alex.
It's been a nice night, and a nice weekend.

I'm going to go now. Not really wanting to blog, but needed to at the same time.
I'll write soon : )

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment