7/28/2010

I Am Too Tired To Think Deeper Than This

Today was decent.
I woke up at 7:30 a.m. (after four hours of sleep) to a talk show that started creeping me out, and sat up when I recieved a text message from a coworker; she knows that I have a tendency to sleep in way past my early morning shift time, so she made sure I was awake. Thanks!
I sat with my computer in my lap for a minute, ate breakfast, and headed out without saying too much to anyone; they were all asleep still.
I worked until I got a break, and I got in trouble when I got back because I didn't (though I honestly can't tell you why) let a manager know I was going on break. I can see how that would be helpful, but to have two people tell me three times despite the fact that they were already told where I was was a bit much. Nevertheless, my lesson was learned, and I'll continue to let them know as I usually do. I came back from break early and helped with the rest of the truck, and took my lunch at 1:18. I left my debit card at home on my dresser, so I had to come home instead of getting sonic. I scarfed down a burger and half a yogurt in ten minutes, and left to go back to work. When I got back I put quite a few beads away, and by the time my coworker returned from her lunch we had thirty minutes left of our shift. We did what we could, said hello to our arriving coworker, and clocked out at 3.
After turning in my walkie talkie and gun, I walked out with the first of my coworkers and drove home.
On the way home I stopped at my uncle's to grab Owen's swimsuit, a towel for him, and some money that I didn't spend.
We sat around for a couple of hours after Owen got here and I looked up pools in the area. Around five we left my house, and we arrived at the pool some time later. We swam for an hour (until my body couldn't handle it anymore), then I drove us to a pizza place and brought that home for dinner.
Not a wise choice for someone who is supposed to be dieting, but I had a few other people (five, to be exact) to worry about.
I talked to Kimmi for a bit, watched "Plain Jane," and got EXTREMELY happy for Kristen and Ty.
I took Owen home around 9, showered, and now I'm sitting on my couch watching Ethan play MWII.
This level doesn't make sense to me. He's posing as a Russian, and had to shoot an entire bank full of people in order to progress. Vengeful violence, I understand. Senseless violence? I don't understand that at all, and it makes me cringe.

I think I'm going to go read some more of my book. It's a quick read and doesn't take much thought, which is what I need after reading the last one I did.

Currently Reading: "Max" by James Patterson, Chapter 24 Page 101

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment