7/09/2010

The Most Boring Day, Ever.

I haven't done much today.
Or... anything.

I woke up at noon.
Moved to my couch.
Watched some TV.
Showered.
Watched more TV.
Tuned in to the Vid Con livestream, which is AWESOME.
< geekfest >
So Vidcon is the largest Youtube gathering EVER. Ever ever. And I so want to be there this weekend, but I'm not there.
I got to see Hank and John Green interview people.
And I got to see Charlie McDonnel (charlieissocoollike) be interviewed.
And I got to see Alex Day sing.
I'm watching Hank sing right now.
And I get to see ALL CAPS (Kristina Horner and Luke Conard) sing here in a minute.
I. am. pumped.
< /geekfest >
(did you catch that html joke? Yeah, I'm a nerd. Whoo!)
I finally played some Sims 3.
Watched more TV.
I spent most of this day on my couch.
I feel like running, but it's raining.
I never, ever feel like running. Running is just... I don't like it. But I want to do it.
But it's RAINING. /curses rain
I talked to Kimmi, Chris, John and Mason today throughout the day.
Hank is singing a song about Quirks, and all of the particles centered around them.
Now it's ACCIO DEATHLY HALLOWS time!!!
"What would Ron do if Hermione died, or if Voldemort killed Hedwig just for yucks?"
(He totally called the Hedwig thing. He wrote this song about a year before the book was released.)
Okay, moving back into real life...
I didn't eat a whole lot today, which is good because I haven't MOVED a whole lot today.
I needed a lazy day, but the fact that I haven't been productive all day seems to be physically hurting me.
I have a headache, and I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to sleep.

I should get into bed kind of early tonight, because I have a full day planned for tomorrow.
Waking up.
Hanging out with John around 3.
Hanging out with Chris around 7.
Spending time with the cousins and mom and Rachel.
Holy cow. It'll be a long day.

Sunday and Monday will be spent at my grandma's, which I'm sure will be fun.
(Rhett or Link: "Any nerdfighters out there? How about Mythical Beasts?" Hahaha)

Anyway, I'm going to go before I spam you any more with Vidcon stuff.
I'll write soon!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment