8/04/2010

Day 4, Garygoyles

Since I'm waiting on this episode of Gargoyles to load, and since I don't think anything else is going to happen today, I'm updating kind of early.

Last night I concluded my night by finishing my book and texting Mason.
I fell asleep at 4 a.m., and woke up at 1 this afternoon.
After relocating to the couch, I ate a breakfast of yogurt and cantelope and watched a Dinosaur Documentary about the Spinosaurus with Rachel. After watching another Dinosaur Documentary, we switched to watching Gargoyles.
To my knowledge, that was around 3 or 4. It's six now, and we've watched four or five episodes.
I took a break to shower and shave and feel like a clean human being, so that's good.

I'm typing this while watching the distant future Gargoyles fight for their lives against Xanatos. Broadway just died. I'm kind of sad. This episode is just so messed up. Good thing that I know Goliath is going to try to go back in the past where things fell apart and repair them... The episode guide told me so. Unless Goliath dies now that he's stone in a cyber world. Hm.
Holy crap, Lexington is evil. He was so sweet in the distant past : /
Oh, it was all a dream. I'm sure they'll reach Manhattan soon. The real Manhattan, where things aren't torn apart.

Okay, enough of my geek fest.
I'll write tomorrow : )

Last Book Finished: "Fang" by James Patterson

Memorable Quotes: "Somehow all seemed to forget that the subjects were not, in fact, robots. There was no malfunction. It was simply that the soul could not be programmed."

"You love him so much it feels like you can't go on without him," said my mom.
... I bowed my head and gave a tiny nod. Mom took one of my hands and held it.
"You feel like you might die without him," she said.
I tried to swallow, couldn't, then nodded again.
Her head raised my chin a bit so I could see her clearly.
"Okay," she said gently. "So what are you going to do about it?"

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment