8/07/2010

Day 7, I Need to Pick Topics of Discussion

I blog about my daily routine, which is nice some days because I have BUSY days, and so many interesting (well, in my opinion they're interesting) things happen that I can't wait to share.
But some days, like today, are slow. I woke up, went to work at 9 a.m., was by myself as an FES, encountered this woman who hopes that Obama takes our corporation apart and said so as she stuck her finger in my face while I was on my way to break (I am convinced that this woman was a troll; angry, squat, and plump. As Mason said, they come out every four years to look for the magical wooden letter S, and if we don't have it they curse the store), got extremely baffled by this aforementioned women (how does one HANDLE that situation? All I could say was "O.O Why?"), got to leave at 1, took a nap when I got home, watched Owen play video games, unpacked my new "ALL CAPS" t-shirt, and now I'm here.
See? Today was summed up in one, very lengthy and certainly a run-on, paragraph.
So I figured I should start picking topics and talk about them.

Tomorrow I work the "Iron Man" shift from 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., and then hopefully seeing Eric.
Honestly, I can't wait. I know that I'll pass the day with flying colors, and I can't wait to see that guy.

But that's all I have time to write.
I'll certainly write more tomorrow.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment