8/02/2010

Day Two, 3 Hours Late

I wanted to wait until later today and make up some bullcrap excuse about giving myself a free pass, but I didn't want to do that.

I woke up at noon to mom calling 'Hello!' and Amanda texting me, then I relocated to the living room. I visited with Rachel and Ben for awhile, but Ben left after a bit.
I got ready at some point, talked to Mason via texts, waited on mom to get back with the car while I read some of "Fang" (I jumped ahead to the epilogue; I know how it ends, and I am UNHAPPY), and left shortly after mom got home.
Rachel and I went and picked Mason up, I drove us to Payless, and we spent maybe ten minutes looking for Rachel some flip flops. We found the perfect pair and got distracted by socks on our way out.
Then we walked to Petco and looked at all of the animals that they had out.
Theen we walked back to the car and I drove us to a snocone stand. I ended up placing an order for snowcones and not having cash (which is the only method of payment accepted), so Mason paid for that, which was really nice. Theen we drove back to my house, after eating the snocones outside.
We ended up doing a random assortment of things: played Clue, Life, and Disney Scene It (I won that one; Mason won Clue; Rachel won Life), threw pillows/an empty gallon of water/a cat-toy mouse around playing hot potato, did the cha cha slide, watched a couple of funny youtube videos, went with dad to get dinner from KFC, ate a lovely dinner, watched some TV, talked with mom's friend who came over, had a talk about mom's friend, talked to the washing machine guy (we should have one TOMORROW. Hopefully), and just had a really good time.
It was fun, though it did keep me from blogging and answering a text. Shame on me o.o
Nah, just kidding. I don't feel one ounce of guilt. I'm happy that we got to hang out today.
At 3 a.m. I took Mason home, and now I'm in my bed about to sleep.
After I tear myself away from Facebook and Blogger.

Alrighty, that's all from me today.

Currently Reading: "Fang" by James Patterson

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment