8/08/2010

Who Updates at 9 a.m.?

Since it's day six and I know I reaally either a) won't have time to update or b) won't feel like it after work, I'm gracing you with my presence now.
You get the SLEEPY Kimbra.
Don't you feel great : )

Last night I concluded my night by texting Mason some, drying a few loads of laundry, showering, and sitting on the internet.
Rachel and I did make the time to watch two episodes of Season 3 (!!!!) of Gargoyles, and skip to the last episode to see how the series ended. The episode guide said that they all died besides Angela and Bronx, but they didn't. YAAAY!
I did, however, end up updating my Myspace blog and listening to the first six songs of Eminem's "Recovery" album. Honestly I wasn't impressed with what I DID hear, but I think that may have something to do with the fact that I'm not nearly as into rap as I used to be. Rock dominates my life as of late, and they are two completely different things (though at one point I clicked on an Eminem song, and "Bodies" by Drowning Pool came up, which is most definitely a rock song). Though I will say that I like the song that he did with Pink, "Won't Back Down." Those are two of my favorite artists from my adolscence coming together to make a song; too awesome for words.
I didn't go to sleep until around 2 a.m.

At 8:30 a.m. I woke up feeling confused and wishing that I could have slept in a few more hours.
Can't wait until tomorrow. I am going to sleep like my life depends on it.
So far all I've done is check my social networking sites, use the rest room, grab breakfast, and sing "He'll be comin' around the mountain when he comes!" about Rachel's boyfriend who is supposedly coming over today.
See? I'm fun in the morning!
And more or less delerious.

Working from 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. today.
Then some fun!
Exciting!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment