9/05/2010

Hmm

I don't have a whole lot to say, but it seems like I have so much on my mind that I can barely handle it.
I'm also really tired, which doesn't make sense since I slept in until noon the past two days.
I mean, it's only 11 p.m. I don't sleep until 1 or 2 a.m. normally. Maybe my sleeping pattern is almost back on track. Hm.

Yesterday I did work from 3 to 9:30, and, as mentioned, waited until the last possible minute to get ready.
I went to clean my belly button piercing, and the skin separating the two holes that made the piercing tore. I repeat. It tore. So I think it's safe to say that my belly button is no longer pierced, and it looks kind of gross right now. I'm hoping that it'll heal correctly, because as it is right now I don't even like looking at it.
Mason came over and spent the night, and we both got to sleep in today. It was really nice.
We entered the kitchen eventually in search of food, decided to go out, and left after I took some time to help my overall appearance.
We (Rachel, Mason and I) went to IHOP for some delicious food, then to WalMart (I got a computer chair that didn't come with the necessary hardware and cuuuute pajamas). Then we came back here, I tried assembling the stupid chair, Mason put it back in the box for me, and we ended up chillin' in the floor of my living room listening to music. Mason drew something in paint that I don't think he saved, then we played card games until John called.
Mason left five minutes after that, and John arrived ten minutes later. We watched "Jersey Shore," hung out with Rachel, and ended up watching random Youtube videos on the big screen.
John left five minutes ago, and now I'm here.

I feel kind of stressed out, and I'm not entirely sure what about. I mean, yes, there are homework assignments due in a few days that I SHOULD work on, so maybe that's it.
Hm.

Okay, that's all from me.

I'll blog soon.

Currently Reading: My math book, PE book, Creative Writing excerpts, and Speech assignments. And notes from every class. Welcome back to College!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment