9/03/2010

It's Been a Couple Days

I took my break, and it felt really odd not updating.
There was SO MUCH that I could have put in here, yet on the 1st I decided to go with my irrational fear. And leave you with it. And for that, I apologize.
I should have blogged again the next day in order to say "Hey, I'm okay. I just needed to get that off my chest."
I AM okay. I'm perfectly fine. Other than being slightly tired, hearing a weird noise right now, and wanting a blueberry bagle that I can't have, I'm great.
... This noise is bothering me. It's a high pitched whirring. I hope my ceiling fan doesn't find some way to escape from the ceiling...
Ah, it stopped. Thank goodness.

Anyway.
The past couple of days have been full of work, school, my family and Mason.
I worked on Thursday, closed, and Mason came over after a little while. If memory serves me correctly, we eventually went to WalMart with Rachel and Ben for a computer chair, and left with Subway sandwiches. Nom nom nom. I didn't get to sleep until around 3 a.m., and slept until 7 a.m.
After getting ready (I only made enough time to do my hair, add eyeliner, get dressed, and go), I drove to campus listening to Nirvana and wondering why it was so cold. I went through all of my classes, and had a Hell of a time staying awake during P.E.; it was my last class of the day, and I really just wanted to go home and sleep.
After classes, I came home, slept for almost two hours, got called into work, and was stuck at work from 4 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. That shift was freakin' terrible. We had someone from corporate coming today, so we had to make sure that everything looked decent. And I somehow got behind with closing duties, so that didn't help any.
I was feeling pretty low after work. I could have had a night off, on my couch, with my sister and mom. Instead, I was at work, doing all of this last minute stuff, until 11:30 (two hours after we normally leave). I got to sit with my sister for a grand total of 45 minutes before she went to sleep. I showered, wanted a blueberry bagle but couldn't find one, did my laundry, and sat on the couch alone until I went to sleep around two. My night DID improve, but it still didn't feel very awesome for a little while.

Today I slept in until noon, dragged myself out of bed, and ate a PB&J sandwich since Rachel made some mix for one.
I sat on the couch watching her get ready to go out, and hugged her before she left with Ben. I talked with Kimmi for awhile, ate some Mac n' Cheese, made a small lunch for work, and have to get ready to go to work in one minute.
To my understanding, Mason is coming over again tonight after I get off, which is exciting.

Tomorrow I get to sleep until noon, and see John (hopefully).
I'm hoping to get to see Eric sometime this week (I said that I would kidnap him Sunday, but I'm not sure how that'll work since he didn't answer) because I'm pretty sure I miss him.

I'm off Monday, and Tuesday through Saturday will be filled with school and work.

Okaay, that's all I have time for today.
I need to get ready and go to work.
From 3 to 9:30.
Ugh.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment