11/12/2010

Holy Crap, Where Did the Time Go?

I'm not sure what I left you with.
I think I tried to be my usual bubbly self and leave you with a detailed account of my life.
And then I left.

I've been super busy with work, school, homework, Mason and what friends I manage to see.
I still manage to have a ton of fun despite being super busy.
My family misses me, and I feel bad about it a lot of the time. Most of the time I can't help it.
I tried doing NaNoWriMo, and may quit. I can't find time to write at all.
We're watching Whale Wars, and Mason and Rachel are debating about it. It's nice, actually; they get along enough to debate and still be friends. Awesome.
I met Mason's family, the vast majority of them, and I really like them.
We're in an actual real-life relationship, which is awesome.
Uh.
My laptop crashed and I didn't have it for two weeks, so it's been rough trying to do the ton of homework I need to do and keep up with social networking stuff.
I attended Synagogue last Saturday on Shabbat and liked it; Mason and I are going back tomorrow. I may or may not go the next Saturday - I don't want to go alone. Though I probably should since I won't be there the Saturday after that.
I have been extremely tired these past couple of weeks, and don't know why. I eat normally, I sleep normally, and I'm not super active. I went to the doctor last Thursday, and got my blood taken on Tuesday, so maybe we'll find something out soon. I haven't been attending classes because of this (and other reasons, but a lot of this) and had to have a conversation with my PE professor about my absences.

My life is anything but boring lately, which I don't mind one bit. I take each day as it comes and enjoy the day as it happens. I love this method of living. : )

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment