11/21/2010

Letter 1, Best Friend

Dear Best Friend(s),

As you know, I don't have just one of you. I have a few of you, and for that I consider myself extremely blessed. I hold all of you in my heart equally close, and couldn't imagine my life without a single one of you.

We've most likely been friends for awhile, ranging from one year to twelve, and have many memories together. Remember when we met? I can remember the time I met each one of you. Of all of the times we've gotten together and of all of the memories we've shared, I hold this one closest to my heart. It's the beginning of everything - the beginning of the sleepovers, movie nights, few petty fights, tearful nights, many moments of driving, gaming nights, six flags trips, band trips, concerts, chior tours, botanic garden adventure, creek walking, and anything else you could possibly consider an adventure. Without that one moment in time, we wouldn't know each other. And for that moment in time, I am greatful.

I honestly can't wait to create more memories with y'all. I can't wait to see you, to laugh with you, to cry with you, to (God forbid) fight with you, high five you, dance with you... whatever the case may be. And honestly... I hope it's soon.

Much Love,
Kimbra, Kimmie, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment