12/02/2012

Alive and Well

I kind of dropped off of the blogging-face-of-the-earth for awhile because I've been super busy with work and this amazing guy that has captivated my heart. We started dating in October, toward the beginning, and I decided on October 14 to try this whole relationship thing with him. So far, I love it. He's very good to me and we get along really well. He saw through my meanness and got to the compassionate person underneath. He has somehow managed to tear down most of my barriers, and for that I am grateful. He is a kind soul and, though he gets frustrated with me from time to time, is super understanding. He accepts me for exactly who I am, flaws and all, and he makes it easy to accept him for who he is. I am extremely comfortable around him, and excited that I found someone that seems to click with me so well.

I may have found someone that is crazy about me, and I him, but I still have reservations that he is completely aware of. I'm still scared that we won't work, even though we're working very well. I still doubt that I'm cut out for a relationship because I react very strongly to things that should not matter. I realize that it will take time for me to stop being this way, but for now I am grateful that I am with a man who understands that better than I do and accepts me despite being slightly worried that I may one day bail on him.

Other than all of that, I've seen a few friends here and there, saw my family for Thanksgiving, and wrote 50,000 words in the month of November and have to finish the novel that I was working on in order to get my free proof copies. I have this week off and get to snuggle with my cat well into the afternoon every day and see my man quite a bit and possibly see my grandma... I'm super excited to rest up this week and get ready to actually want to be at work. I needed a small break.

I suppose that's all. I will update sooner than in a few months. Bye!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment