3/03/2013

Pokemon Cards That I Need

I have been collecting Pokemon cards again for about a year and have quite a decent chunk of all of the generations placed in a large black binder in numerical order. My goal is to complete every generation that's out thus far, minus X & Y since they haven't even released the games yet. Here is a list of the cards I need and what generations they are apart of (note: I know that some of the cards are in the wrong generation, but that's how the book I have has them set up so that's what I'm going off of).

First:

COMPLETE!

Second:

COMPLETE!

Third:

COMPLETE!

Fourth:

COMPLETE!

Fifth:

- Deerling (Winter and Fall)

- Sawsbuck (Winter and Fall)

MOSTLY COMPLETE!

Arceus Forms:

- Electric

- Ground

- Psychic

- Water

- Steel

Rotom Forms:

- Mow

- Heat

- Fan

- Frost

Unown:

- C

- G

- H

- P

- Q

- V

- W

- X

- Y

No comments:

Post a Comment