4/19/2014

A List Of Positivity

We put a second food bowl in the big cage that houses two of our four rats, Honey and Spirit, because Honey has been getting really thin due to being the sicker rat. Since there are two food bowls, when one is eating and the other is hungy they go to the second food bowl. Honey is getting more food because of this, which is encouraging.

Rachel and I baked a chocolate gluten free cake that tastes delicious. Instead of pouring the mix into two small round pans, we made a bundt cake.

James is here through all of the emotional termoil that I have been going through as of late.

Disney movies make everything seem a lot better. That, and chocolate cake.

I put in a job application for Toys R Us. Crossing my fingers that it is received well.

I've finished 3 novels. Now it is time to edit them.

I'm thinking about going back to school to get a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing.

I have managed to save enough for a down payment for a car.

Rachel and I went to the park and fed the ducks. Rachel, being the environmentalist in the family, picked up trash out of the water and off of the shore. We also saw many baby ducks and played in the sand on the volley ball pit.

James, Rachel, Dad, James's sister, one of James's friends, and I went out to dinner at an all you can eat chinese foot buffet last night. That was a good experience despite the fact that my tummy was upset.

Just a few good things, enough for me to hold on to on days that I get super down.

No comments:

Post a Comment