1) My name is - and always will be, for as long as I live - Kimbra.
2) I am book addict (I buy books before I can even finish the one I'm reading), and an avid reader.
3) I write novels, and have completed 3 so far - a fourth is on the way soon, thanks to NaNoWriMo!
4) My favorite color is purple, and my favorite color combination is purple and white.
5) I have been diagnosed with depression, and was on anti-depressants for a year and a half, but have decided that I would rather not take anti-depressants anymore. They made me too apathetic and stunted my emotions - I'm ready to feel, no matter how hard times get. So far, so good.
6) I have been with my lovely boyfriend, James, for two years now. It is a challenging and wonderful relationship full of ups and curves (no downs, just curves), and I can't wait to see where our road together takes us.
7) I have never been the type of person to think about wedding stuff, but have finally decided that I want to get married at the rennaisance festival - that would be super freakin' awesome.
8) I am a nice person, but I am not a door mat or a rug. I can, do, and will get angry if pushed, or walked on - I have a low bullshit tollerance. James actually calls me his 'big ball of anger.'
9) Despite the anger, I do try to be easy going and attempt to roll with the punches.
10) I have learned recently that I am actually good at staying level headed during chaos; it is after chaos that I have the potential to break.
11) I'm 25 years old currently, but turn 26 in December - where did the freakin' time go!?
12) By the time I'm 30, I would love to be married to my love, have a steady job, have my car paid off, be living in my own place with my love, and have a kid or two. Right now, James and I live with my mom, and I have four and a half years to pay on my car. I've got a ways to go, huh?
13) I have spent the past year and a half working roadside assistance for a rental car company, and now grade calls in the same call center for the same campaign I was working.
14) I try to live life in a way that I can look back on and think "Hmm, no regrets there." Sometimes, I fail, and that's okay; I just keep pushing forward and try again.
15) I have had the pleasure of owning five pet rats, two of which passed away recently (rest in peace Spirit and Lightning). We still have 3 little fluff balls to love on, and I try to do just that daily.
16) I still have the pleasure of owning (or do they own us?) four pet cats - Tigger, Sandy, Kitty-Kitty, and Fang.
17) I feel at home at rock concerts and anime conventions (and at home, obviously). At most other places, I feel like a fish out of water.
18) I still play video games - I'm working on completing as many of the Lego ones as I can, and have finally beaten Ni No Kuni.
19) I hate repetitive noises and sounds.
20) I'm a Huffelpuff.
21) Harry Potter is actually a huge part of my life, and the books have influenced me in more ways than I could possibly imagine.
22) I am still not religious, and actually get a bit upset when people a) act like it's a big deal, b) when they try to act like EVERYONE in the room - or world - is religious, and c) try to talk me into the fact that their religion is a good religion. Bro, I've experienced Christianity, and Judaism, and have no desire to go through either of them again or to experience anything else.
23) I do miss practicing Judaism sometimes. I miss Hannukah, and Challah bread. But I would never practice it again. I was not happy. I couldn't be myself and experience life at it's full potential.
24) Thanks to opting out of any sort of religion, my life has less restrictions. Does that mean I'm going to go apeshit and do things that are completely off the wall? No. I have a moral code, and a certain way that I think human beings should act, and try to live by those ideals.
25) I am a damn good person, and anyone who tries to tell me otherwise obviously a) doesn't know me, or b) are trying to tear me down. It won't work.
26) I cuss, a lot. To me they are just words. And No, it is not because I don't know other words in place of the cuss words. I use those, too.
27) I have an Associates of the Arts degree. I wanted to go get my Bachelors degree, but refuse until I can find a way to go back to school and remain debt free.
28) My ideal day is sleeping in until the late afternoon, lounging around the house in my pajamas, playing video games/watching Netflix/reading a book/writing while snuggling with my cat and sitting with my boyfriend/sister/mom/dad. I have very few of those days.
29) I have gotten better and keeping in contact with friends. I still have work to do, but at least I'm making myself put forth the effort.
30) About that up there... I've learned that it is almost emotionally and physically draining to keep up with people, but I love the people in my life, and they are worth the effort.
31) I am an introvert.
32) I collect - owls, magnets, books, knick knacks, stuffed animals, and pictures.
33) I make myself do things that I don't want to do; it makes me feel accomplished and fulfilled once the task is done.
34) I wish that, as humans, we can look at each other and think "Hey fellow human! You are loved!" instead of focusing on all of the things that we can judge each other for. Yes, we have differences, but can't we love each other anyway?
35) I am honest. I do not have a filter most of the time. When I censor myself, it is a sign of respect usually reserved for people who don't know me as well as some others do.
36) I'm still fucking awesome. Not, like, the act of fucking, but the adjective fucking.
37) I still spend too much time on the Internet, though I'm not as active in the internet communities as I used to be.
38) I do not watch much TV. What I watch is usually on Netflix, and if it's a new show I watch it online once the episode is posted.
39) I have to fight the urge to correct people's grammatical errors on a daily basis. Sometimes I lose and just correct them anyway.
40) I prefer going barefoot to wearing shoes, but if I have to wear shoes I prefer to wear flip flops above all else.
41) I have never been fashionable. I try to accessorize here and there, but usually I just pick the first shirt I see, first pair of pants I see (work pants or jean pants, depending on the day), and rush out the door.
42) I wear makeup rarely, and when I do it's usually just eye makeup.
43) I am a femenist. No, that does not mean I hate you. It does not mean I judge you. It just means that I think women should be equal to men in all aspects, and that women should be able to walk around at night without the fear of being abducted or harrassed.
44) I finally realized the meaning of life. In my eyes, it is to make the little slice of world you live in a better place, to help as many people as you can, and touch as many lives as you are allowed.
45) I lack a lot of patience. If there is anything that I got from my father besides my name, it's his temper.
46) I talk about past negative experiences like they are nothing. They are not nothing, but I think that avoiding them gives those negative experiences power. So I talk about them, and make fun of them, and learn from them, and move forward from them.
47) I evaluate everything in my life by this standard - if it is right, it is not going to be easy.
48) I take up over half of the bed when I sleep. Poor James has almost fallen out of bed several times.
49) My personality type is ISFJ. Maybe that might tell you more than I can about myself.
50) I have struggled with my self-worth and self-confidence through my entire life. It is thanks to therapy, and this past year or so of growth, that I am able to think anything good of myself. I am a great person, and I know that I matter, even in the grand scheme of things. I think that we can all make a difference, despite our flaws and short comings.