4/30/2015

(Z)e End!

April has, somehow, flown by. This has been a wonderful and challenging month. I've hung out with friends at carnivals, worked on my relationship with James, hung out with my sister, and written a whole lot.

I usually only participate in NaNoWriMo (national novel writing month), where I've written an entire novel in a month; two months of writing all throughout just seems out of reach. I usually fall off of the wagon for Blog Every Day in April, or int his case the A-Z challenge.

This time participating was no different. I missed a few days here and there - Saturdays were hard for me to post a blog since it is my Monday and I'm usually tired after a weekend of staying up too late and sleeping in too long; our Internet went out for two days this week so I got waaaaaaay behind - I posted four or five blogs last night. I even got behind on posting this last one, this recap... Some of these topics were difficult for me to write and took at least two hours; some flowed easily from my fingers; it may seem like I got a bit too personal, but honestly I don't feel I was; I kept some secrets and shared what I don't mind sharing - this is my life, why not share how I've lived it?

I am glad that this challenge is over. Writing every day was extremely hard. Though, in retrospect, I've written more this month than I wrote in the entirety of 2014. Maybe this was good to get me back into the habit of updating my blog. I hope so. I hope that I continue to do better with writing this year.

Until the next time that I update, be well, stay strong, and live the life that you choose.

< 3

1 comment:

  1. Hello there.
    Congratulations on surviving the A-Z Challenge! I didn't get to visit your blog during the crazy month of April so I'm popping over today from the Road Trip. My goal is to visit all the blogs that linked up, before next year's challenge starts up again.

    Entrepreneurial Goddess

    ReplyDelete