4/07/2016

(F)riends/(F)amily/(F)iance

I have been very distracted during this challenge, but honestly I feel like it is by the right types of things.

On Thursday (the day this blog was supposed to be posted), I went to the doctor for a check-up (random bullshit stuff, mainly for fasting blood work, after dropping my fiance off at a comic book store to play Magic The Gathering with a few of my friends, then went straight back to the comic book store to hang out. I sat with them and talked to the only other girl (who plays Magic but she didn't feel like it at the moment) and spent too much money. We left around four thirty in the afternoon and James and I went out to dinner at Olive Garden on a date. After, we came home and hung out while my family popped in on us. It was honestly a very great day minus the doctor stuff and I honestly look forward to many more days like that in the future.

Friday I went to brunch with my sister, mom, dad, and love of my life. Though we were concerned for mom for a little bit of it, it was actually an enjoyable experience. James and I took care of the check. Then, my sister, James, and I went to the mall and walked around for a few hours afterward. It was great popping into the shops at a different mall than usual and spending entirely too much money.

Today, Saturday, I took a half day from work so I could go to my sister from anotha motha, Libby's, baby shower; we decorated onesies and played a couple of games and she was so stunning and it was great seeing everyone. When I got home, I went into my sister's room and asked her if she would come sit with me while I played Fable II; we set up James's X-Box 360 and sat with each other for three hours while I played, joking around and consuming Taco Bell. After, we watched episode 14 of Season 6 of The Walking Dead. WE ARE TWO EPISODES BEHIND SO NO SPOILERS PLEASE! I am texting a newer friend at the moment, and talking to my love, so I think I am going to wrap this blog up...

It has been a great few days FULL of the people that I love so much and I can't wait to experience more days with them.

< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment